#Social media #Technology #Twitter
In today’s world, technology became one of the most important things for daily life. In day-to-day life, from calling to cooking, traveling to work, technology is essential for everything. In the race of technology, social media is the most popular thing for everyone: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, and many more. Sharing stories, posts, getting news, and having in touch with friends, families, and social media applications are gaining popularity in every house.
Among these, Twitter, founded on 21st March 2006 in San Fransisco, California, the United States by Jack Dorsey, is more popular for getting the news. Everybody prefers Twitter more to get instant news. Besides this, Twitter is for chatting, sharing posts, and many more. You have to follow someone or the account from which you want to get the news, posts, quotes, etc. So there are many features, and Twitter has the feature of automated follow.
What is an automated follow?
You will fill a list of Twitter accounts you want to follow ant their bot will follow them automatically. The audience for your target is somewhere on Twitter. They also follow the same Twitter influencer by seeing the same hashtags and like the same tweets. Find those people, then follow them, and they will turn into your subscribers.
Automated follow is the best thing to increase your follower list. You will get new valuable followers by the feature of automated follow. People on Twitter will notice your followers number and will visit your profile. You have to post good quality content to get the follow back from them.
- Auto-follow the Twitter accounts you have identified.
- Always get real people on your followers’ list.
- You can also auto unfollow those accounts, those who did not follow you back.
- Generate new followers every day by setting it on automatic.
How does the auto-follow on Twitter works?
You have to fill the list of accounts on Twitter from which you want to get the follow back. Then their bot will automatically follow those accounts. Your target audience is also Twitter following the same key influencer, seeing the same hashtags, liking the same posts. First, find them and follow them, and they will automatically turn into your follower.
How to auto-follow on Twitter?
There are many tools that you can use for automated follow on Twitter. Such as PhantomBuster, Frienderfollow, Reciprocate.
Here are is an example of how to auto-follow on Twitter:
- Create an account of free Phantombuster.
- Use Phantombuster browser extensions and authenticate to Twitter.
- Set the list of accounts that you want to auto-follow on Twitter.
- Then finally launch your phantom or set it on repeat.
Want to know how to select the Twitter account to follow?
- Twitter followers collectors extract the list of any Twitter account followers.
- Twitter following collector, the list of the profiles that are followed by any Twitter account.
- Twitter hashtag collectors turn specific hashtags into a stream of fresh so that accounts will follow them.
There are some limits for Twitter auto-following, so rate them.
This feature will do the work of following and unfollowing the list of accounts that you are interested in to concentrate on your work of creating better content and building connections. We would recommend you follow a maximum of 10 accounts per post or tweet.
Twitter also has the feature of automated dm for Twitter followers.
What is automated dm?
Automated dm(Automated direct message) is a feature where a message is delivered instantly to the person after becoming your follower or within a second after following you. The direct message delivered is usually getting emailed to the email account on the file for your new Twitter follower.
How do I send the automated dm on Twitter?
Here is how you should send the automated dm on Twitter:
- Use the navigation key and go to the social accounts.
- Edit the welcome dm and then select your Twitter account.
- There you will get the form to enter the dm, which will be automated.
- Click on the check box to send an automated welcome dm.
With automated follow Twitter featuring automated unfollow system.
Automated unfollow on Twitter. What is it?
When you follow someone, their posts, tweets appear on your timeline. If you don’t want to see and remove it, then you must unfollow them. If you have many users, those you want to unfollow, then going to each profile and unfollowing them is time taking. Some online applications, such as Tweepi, Refollow, Manage filter, where you can massively unfollow and eliminate the issue of unfollowing each account. Here is an example:
- Use any of your browsers and type tweepi.com.
- Click on the “log in” link and type your Twitter account essentials and tap on the sign-in button.
- Fill in your first and last name and your email address to create your Tweepi account, and click on the “start using the Tweepi” button.
- To see the account you are following, click on the “Cleanup” button.
- Click on the checkbox of those accounts you want to unfollow and unfollow in a massive number.
What is an automated Twitter account?
There is a bot software, Twitter bot, that uses Twitter API and controls the Twitter account. The Twitter bot software acts autonomously, such as tweeting, re-tweeting, liking tweets or posts, following, unfollowing, and messaging directly to other accounts.
What are the needs or benefits of the automated follow Twitter feature?
The main good thing about automated follows Twitter is that even when you are sleeping, your tweets can appear. If you have a target audience globally, then this the most helpful thing as it keeps your name or brand name visible.
Above, we gave all information about automated Twitter things such as automated follow, automated unfollow, automated dm. Also, mentioned the tools and steps on set automated follow, unfollow, dm so, if you want to the Twitter-person by getting more followers and becoming popular by messaging directly and instantly to the account, those who follow you.