Women fund managers can be overseeing nearly Rs 3.41 lakh crore of property. That’s some 15 in step with a cent of the Indian Mutual Fund Industry Assets below Management.
But then, the hard reality hits you on your face. Though their tribe is growing, they nonetheless form a minuscule eight consistent with a cent of the entire pie.
In that feel, the Morningstar file brings many aspects to the fore. We wreck it down for you.
There are 29 ladies fund managers who’re managing budget either as number one / secondary managers or have oversight as heads of fairness/debt. This is an improvement from the suggested 24 girls managers last year and 18 the 12 months before that.
Women nevertheless represent a meager 8% of the full fund managers across fund houses. In percentage terms, the property treated via women fund managers stood at 15% of the general enterprise for both open and near ended cumulatively totaling to approx. Rs three.Forty-one lakh crores up approx. Eleven% from the closing year.
From the whole belongings controlled through girls fund managers, fifty-two % of the AUM outperformed the benchmark/peer organization average over 1 12 months foundation, 55% over 3-year foundation and fifty-six % over 5-year foundation. Out of the entire budget managed by way of women, approx. Seventy-four % of those assets were debt finances, and 26% have been equity.
Some of the women fund managers championing the purpose of gender diversification are
* Lakshmi Iyer – CIO (Debt) and Head of Products at Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Co. Ltd
* Bekxy Kuriakose – Head- Fixed Income at Principal PNB Asset Management Co Pvt Ltd
* Sunaina Da Cunha – Fund Manager at Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Co. Lt
* Anju Chhajer– Senior Fund Manager at Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management.
The other names that jewelry a bell right away from the Equity facet
* Roshi Jain – Vice President and Fund Manager (Equities) at Franklin Templeton Asset Mgmt (IND) Pvt Ltd,
* Sohini Andani – Fund Manager at SBI Funds Management Private Limited
* Swati Kulkarni – Executive Vice President and Fund Manager (Equities) at UTI Asset Management Company Ltd.Mansi Sajeja: She is presently co-dealing with SBI Credit Fund in conjunction with Lokesh Mallya. Mansi has been with SBIFM for nearly a decade, becoming a member of as a credit score analyst returned in 2009 and now has been given the reigns to co-control the fund since early 2017.
* Hetal Shah- Hetal is one of the key employees at Baroda Pioneer Mutual fund in which she manages more than one budget throughout diverse constant profits categories.
* Snigdha Sharma- Snigdha is one of the few girls fund managers who’ve been bestowed the mission of managing equity funds. Snigdha co-manages three fairness finances throughout Dynamic Asset Allocation, ELSS and Multicap area for Motilal Oswal AMC.
* Meenakshi Dawar- With revel in of over ten years Meenakshi started out coping with the Reliance Value fund when you consider that mid-2018 which now has property over Rs 3000 Crs.