India Post, under the Department of Posts (DOP), gives net banking services for submitting office financial savings bank (POSB) account holders, in line with its reliable website- indiapost.Gov.In. Under this facility, clients can switch the budget from one publish workplace financial savings financial institution (POSB) account to another POSB account. A POSB customer can get entry to the net banking facility at ebanking.Indiapost.Gov.In. Customers should have a valid energetic single or joint financial savings account, important KYC (Know Your Customer) files, lively DOP ATM/debit card, valid unique mobile wide variety, e-mail deal with and PAN (Permanent Account Number) for availing India Post’s net banking, in line with India Post’s website.
Using India Post’s net banking facility, users also can make online deposits from financial savings financial institution account to fixed deposit (RD) account and public provident fund (PPF) account of publishing workplace through its net banking. POSB account holders can also transact, open, near an RD account and fixed deposit (FD) bills thru the India Post internet banking facility.
Here are the stairs to register for India Post internet banking facility:
1. Visit your property department and fill the pre-revealed application form
2. Submit the utility form with required documents
3. Once the request is processed efficaciously, an SMS alert could be introduced to the registered cell number
4. Now, open the India Post net banking web page the use of the URL referred to within the SMS and use the link “New User Activation.”
Five. Fill the critical info and configure the internet banking login username and password
6. Now login and set protection questions and answers at the side of the passphrase. Password is security add on the characteristic, which confirms which you are logging into real DOP’s net banking URL, in line with India Post’s website.
Get the contemporary election news, live updates and election agenda for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.Com/elections. Like us on Facebook or observe us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian preferred elections.